Support and Resources
Please fill out this form if you are a client of ours and have questions regarding our services. If you have questions about email or hosting, check out our FAQ below. If this is an emergency, and you need immediate assistance, please call our office during normal business hours or, for after hours call our office and listen for the emergency contact information.
Email & Hosting FAQ
How do I check my e-mail?
To check your mail go to http://webmail.YOURDOMAIN.COM/ Be sure to replace YOURDOMAIN.COM with your website name. This will bring you to your login screen. You can then login with the username and password provided you by your administrator.
How do I set up Outlook® to retrieve my e-mail?
- Open Outlook and click on the “Tools” in the menu bar
- Choose “Email Accounts”
- Choose “Add A New Account”
- Choose “POP3”
- Fill in your name, your complete email address, mail.YOURDOMAIN.COM for the incoming POP3 Server, smtp.YOURDOMAIN.COM for the outgoing smtp server.
- Fill in your User Name. It’s the first part of your email address (everything before the @).
- Fill in the password supplied to you by your administrator.
- Click on the “More Settings” button.
- Choose the “Outgoing Mail” tab.
- Check the “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication” box.
- Choose the “Use same settings as my incoming mail server” radio button.
- Click “Ok” then “Next” (Warning: the test account button may not work. To test your account finish all the settings and try sending an email.)
How do I change my e-mail password?
- Go to http://webmail.yourdomainname.com and log in with the current username and password.
- Once logged in find “My Account” on the left hand side if the screen. Click the plus sign next to it.
- Choose “Password”
- Fill out the form, passwords must be at least 5 characters, and click “Change Password”.
- You’re done!!! Now you can set up your outlook to retrieve your email or continue to use the webmail client.